2014 Tastings Wine Review Service
Why Should You Have Tastings - Beverage Testing Institute Review Your Wines?
Tastings-BTI was founded in 1981 and is one of the top wine review resources in America. BTI’s is the only on-going beverage review and marketing service of it’s kind in the world. Our ratings and reviews are the result of blind tastings by small, highly-trained panels of talented palates from the US wine trade. That’s why informed buyers trust BTI for reviews they can count on. We are a completely independent organization, free of bias and conflicts of interest. Our advertisement-and-sponsorship-free charter and our proven methodology ensure integrity, consistency, and accuracy. Our service is designed to provide you meaningful reviews that will help you to market your brands. And, you’ll receive your results just 45 days from the registration deadline, guaranteed--in time to sell your current vintage.
Here what you get when you send Tastings your wines for review:
- Your reviews 45 days after each deadline, in time for you to effectively use to sell your wines–not three to six months later, like many other publications.
- Attractive award certificates with 100-point-based scores and medals for your tasting room for all of your recommended wines.
- Consumer-friendly tasting notes for your sales materials and press releases.
- FREE point-of-sale materials: for every recommended wine, you can order FREE Shelf Talker PDFs, click HERE to see.
- FREE use of BTI’s wine logo to promote your wines in print, on your POS, website, or package.
- 3-year posted reviews on Tastings.com, one of the highest trafficked free wine review websites, as ranked by Google and Alexa.com.
- Your complete contact information next to your online reviews and the ability to have links to your online store or tasting room to help generate sales.
- Links to your reviews on Tastings.com to use on your websites, Facebook, and Twitter to show others your BTI endorsements.
- Opportunities for “Best Buy” awards or “Wine of the Week” selections on Tastings.com.
DOMESTIC WINE CATEGORIES & DEADLINES
INTERNATIONAL WINE CATEGORIES & DEADLINES
Please fax or email your entry forms before shipping samples.
Don’t see your wines’s category or have any questions?
To sign up for notifications and information about our upcoming wine, beer, or spirits tastings, please click HERE and fill out the form.
BTI’s Powerful Marketing Tools for Wine Producers, Importers and Marketers
No matter what stage of market penetration your brand is in, Beverage
Testing Institute’s (BTI) acclaimed ratings and reviews can attract
buyers and consumers and help solidify your message of quality. Our
internationally recognized third-party endorsements help importers,
distributors, and retailers feel confident in investing in a wine and
their ability to sell it. Many consumers also use our reviews when
making buying decisions and react favorably when they see our accolades
in winery tasting rooms and on the retail shelves. Our reviews are not
only influential in the US, but in Europe, The Pacific Rim, and in other
major markets worldwide. BTI hosts a year-round international wine
review called the Tastings.com World Wine Championships to provide
meaningful, reliable reviews and powerful marketing tools to the wine